Oct 30, 2010

Copenhagen City of Bicycles

A new bicycle book has been launched.
Not only can we learn something, but it´s for sure a cool looking book...


Author: Cecilia Vanman and Photographer: Robin Maddock
are the creative force behind the new book. Copenhagen City of Bicycles

I can only say - It´s awesome, and I´m more than pleased to be a part of it.


A Quote from the book:

"As a member of the bourgeois society I am constained:
on my bicycle I am free.

As a citizen of Copenhagen I am a poor, landless creature paying taxes to cobblestones.
On my bicycle I am master of the entire country and knight of all highways and accessible field tracks."

-Vilhem Andersen, Danish writer, 1902


The colorfull book is a must have, if you like Bicycles
and have interest in the culture behind the world leading bicycle city Copenhagen.

If you like flower power girls on bikes - YES

Tool and workshops - YES YES


Custom custom custom - Hell Yeah YES....

Snaps´from the Book

I can only recommend it.

(The book´s with English and danish text.)



More about the book HERE
Buy the book HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment